I know from hosting the last 4 years of the Cancer Challenge that there are many of you that cannot wait for Monday to begin. So, I have a little something just for you. The Cancer Awareness Ribbon is great to add to hats, scarves, blankets or whatever you are making. Especially if you are donating to a specific Cancer Center (breast cancer, children’s cancer, etc).
Get Started Early with the Cancer Awareness Ribbon
A couple years ago I had someone share a photo of a hat they had made for a donation. The hat featured a Cancer Awareness Ribbon. This was such a thoughtful touch to add to a donated hat so I wanted to share it with you. The best part was that the pattern by CrochetBug is free on their blog, you can find the link HERE.
If you are inspired and want to participate but may have missed some of the blog posts, below is a quick reference to the posts with more information:
- Cancer Challenge Introduction, what is it, click HERE.
- What type of hat should I make, what sizes and where should I get the patterns, click HERE.
- What type of yarn is recommended for the hats, click HERE.
- Where should I donate my hats, click HERE.
- A fun “start early” project you can add to your hats, click HERE.
- Challenge others to join and more fun information, click HERE (after 9/28/18)